- Songkran 2018
- Songkran, the Thai New Year is celeebrated with a national water fight and this is a report from the front lines in Bangkok.
- Why Thailand?
- This is a long answer to the question I am asked when someone learns I have moved from America to Thailand.
- Leaving America
- This is a brief tale of my two years leading up to departing America and taking up residence in Thailand.
- Life Goes On in Chiang Rai
- This is the final blog from my nearly one year stay in Chiang Rai. It is mostly about food: what and where I ate while living there.
- Life in Chiang Rai
- Mostly about driving in rural Thailand and what drivers are like here. Hint: we're not in Kansas anymore.
- My Home in Chiang Rai
- A brief tour of my home in Chiang Rai with photographs.
- Bangkok to Chiang Rai
- Spending time with Friends in Bangkok. Moving my new home in Chiang Rai
- A Year in Thailand
- Trials and tribulations about travelling to Thailand and lost luggage.
- Intelligent Design?
- This critique of Intelligent Design is an opinion essay. If it offends you, great. Intelligent Design offends me.
- The Old Milonguero
- This is a work of fiction. It was inspired by people
and places I knew in Buenos Aires but the people in the story are fictional and merely
inspired by others, and they do not describe any actual persons.