Version 2015.002 (4/14/2015)
- Meet Live Stats Web Page
- The date and time when the results were last updated were incorrect.
- The scoreboard was sending scores twice for individuals in a team meet when set to include all events, not just the current or last event.
- Scoreboard Definitions
- Some fields were disabled when they should have been enabled and vice versa.
Version 2015.001 (2/27/2015)
Changes and New Features
- Downloading Troester Data
- Minor changed to thdownload and import process.
- XML Meet Data Export
- You can now choose the order in which the teams appear in the file.
- Deleting the Home Team from a Meet
- A warning was added when a user attempts to delete the home team from a meet.
- Home Team Gymnasts
- Added code to attempt to automatically match gymnasts to the corresponding Troester gymnast.
- Home Team Stats Web Page
- Corrected a problem where team neutral deductions were not included in the scores.
- The statistics by gymnast and team details meet results report used the strike-through font attribute for exhibition performaces but the PDF generator does not support that attribute so they were changed to a lighter gray color instead.
- Team Gymnasts
- When editing a gymnast in a meet where there was a Troester Team ID but the Gymnast ID was blank, the program would crash.
- Meet Judges
- The check box to indicate whether a judge’s scores were counted was always disabled.
Version 2015.000 (12/23/2014)
Changes and New Features
- Print to PDF Files
- A new report option lets you print reports to PDF files instead of the printer.
- Home Team Gymnast Name
- If you change or correct a home team gymnast's name, ScoreKeeper will now ask if you would like to change the name in all of the meets in which that gymnast is listed.
- Team Neutral Deductions
- On the score entry screen in the main ScoreKeeper program, when a team neutral deduction has been entered for the current team, the team neutral deduction button is changed to red.
- ScoreKeeper Remote
- Added an option to disable entering team neutral deductions on ScoreKeeper Remote.
- ScoreKeeper Viewer
- When viewing event results when there are two vaults, changed to show the score in red if only the first vault has been performed.
- Video Scoreboards
- Changed to show gymnast's last names and first initials to distinguish between gymnasts with the same last name.
- All-Americans Report
- Added a new report requested by the women's gymnastics coaches association to calculate All-American winners at the national championships.
- Women's Individual Event Finals Report
- The report was changed to give it a more professional and "official" appearance.
- The three user guides were reformatted and changed to landscape mode to be more readable on the screen.
- XML Results
- For multi-session meets where the option is to include the current session only, the rotations for the other session were being included, albeit with garbage data.
- Timer Screen
- The timer screen did not save and restore the screen position from the last time it was set.